How many syllables in Floor
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The bottom or lower part of any room; the part upon which we
stand and upon which the movables in the room are supported.
- n. - The structure formed of beams, girders, etc., with proper
covering, which divides a building horizontally into stories. Floor in
sense 1 is, then, the upper surface of floor in sense 2.
- n. - The surface, or the platform, of a structure on which we
walk or travel; as, the floor of a bridge.
- n. - A story of a building. See Story.
- n. - The part of the house assigned to the members.
- n. - The right to speak.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?