How many syllables in Flirt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To throw with a jerk or quick effort; to fling suddenly;
as, they flirt water in each other's faces; he flirted a glove, or a
- v. t. - To toss or throw about; to move playfully to and fro; as,
to flirt a fan.
- v. t. - To jeer at; to treat with contempt; to mock.
- v. i. - To run and dart about; to act with giddiness, or from a
desire to attract notice; especially, to play the coquette; to play at
courtship; to coquet; as, they flirt with the young men.
- v. i. - To utter contemptuous language, with an air of disdain;
to jeer or gibe.
- n. - A sudden jerk; a quick throw or cast; a darting motion;
hence, a jeer.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?