How many syllables in File
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An orderly succession; a line; a row
- n. - A row of soldiers ranged one behind another; -- in
contradistinction to rank, which designates a row of soldiers standing
abreast; a number consisting the depth of a body of troops, which, in
the ordinary modern formation, consists of two men, the battalion
standing two deep, or in two ranks.
- n. - An orderly collection of papers, arranged in sequence or
classified for preservation and reference; as, files of letters or of
newspapers; this mail brings English files to the 15th instant.
- n. - The line, wire, or other contrivance, by which papers are put
and kept in order.
- n. - A roll or list.
- n. - Course of thought; thread of narration.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?