How many syllables in Fig
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small fruit tree (Ficus Carica) with large leaves, known
from the remotest antiquity. It was probably native from Syria westward
to the Canary Islands.
- n. - The fruit of a fig tree, which is of round or oblong shape,
and of various colors.
- n. - A small piece of tobacco.
- n. - The value of a fig, practically nothing; a fico; -- used in
scorn or contempt.
- n. - To insult with a fico, or contemptuous motion. See Fico.
- n. - To put into the head of, as something useless o/ contemptible.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?