How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which causes fermentation, as yeast, barm, or
- n. - Intestine motion; heat; tumult; agitation.
- n. - A gentle internal motion of the constituent parts of a
- n. - To cause ferment of fermentation in; to set in motion; to
excite internal emotion in; to heat.
- v. i. - To undergo fermentation; to be in motion, or to be
excited into sensible internal motion, as the constituent oarticles of
an animal or vegetable fluid; to work; to effervesce.
- v. i. - To be agitated or excited by violent emotions.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?