How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. & i. - One who or that which defends or protects by
warding off harm
- v. t. & i. - A screen to prevent coals or sparks of an open fire
from escaping to the floor.
- v. t. & i. - Anything serving as a cushion to lessen the shock
when a vessel comes in contact with another vessel or a wharf.
- v. t. & i. - A screen to protect a carriage from mud thrown off
the wheels: also, a splashboard.
- v. t. & i. - Anything set up to protect an exposed angle, as of
a house, from damage by carriage wheels.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?