How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A companion; a comrade; an associate; a partner; a sharer.
- n. - A man without good breeding or worth; an ignoble or mean
- n. - An equal in power, rank, character, etc.
- n. - One of a pair, or of two things used together or suited to
each other; a mate; the male.
- n. - A person; an individual.
- n. - In the English universities, a scholar who is appointed to
a foundation called a fellowship, which gives a title to certain
perquisites and privileges.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?