How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A case or bag stuffed with some soft and elastic material,
and used to sit or recline upon; a soft pillow or pad.
- n. - Anything resembling a cushion in properties or use
- n. - a pad on which gilders cut gold leaf
- n. - a mass of steam in the end of the cylinder of a steam
engine to receive the impact of the piston
- n. - the elastic edge of a billiard table.
- n. - A riotous kind of dance, formerly common at weddings; --
called also cushion dance.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?