How many syllables in Fault
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Defect; want; lack; default.
- n. - Anything that fails, that is wanting, or that impairs
excellence; a failing; a defect; a blemish.
- n. - A moral failing; a defect or dereliction from duty; a
deviation from propriety; an offense less serious than a crime.
- n. - A dislocation of the strata of the vein.
- n. - In coal seams, coal rendered worthless by impurities in the
seam; as, slate fault, dirt fault, etc.
- n. - A lost scent; act of losing the scent.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?