How many syllables in Fail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To be wanting; to fall short; to be or become deficient in
any measure or degree up to total absence; to cease to be furnished in
the usual or expected manner, or to be altogether cut off from supply;
to be lacking; as, streams fail; crops fail.
- v. i. - To be affected with want; to come short; to lack; to be
deficient or unprovided; -- used with of.
- v. i. - To fall away; to become diminished; to decline; to decay;
- v. i. - To deteriorate in respect to vigor, activity, resources,
etc.; to become weaker; as, a sick man fails.
- v. i. - To perish; to die; -- used of a person.
- v. i. - To be found wanting with respect to an action or a duty to
be performed, a result to be secured, etc.; to miss; not to fulfill
1 Syllable Words Starting with?