How many syllables in Eye
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A brood; as, an eye of pheasants.
- n. - The organ of sight or vision. In man, and the vertebrates
generally, it is properly the movable ball or globe in the orbit, but
the term often includes the adjacent parts. In most invertebrates the
years are immovable ocelli, or compound eyes made up of numerous
ocelli. See Ocellus.
- n. - The faculty of seeing; power or range of vision; hence,
judgment or taste in the use of the eye, and in judging of objects; as,
to have the eye of sailor; an eye for the beautiful or picturesque.
- n. - The action of the organ of sight; sight, look; view; ocular
knowledge; judgment; opinion.
- n. - The space commanded by the organ of sight; scope of vision;
hence, face; front; the presence of an object which is directly opposed
or confronted; immediate presence.
- n. - Observation; oversight; watch; inspection; notice; attention;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?