How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To make stable or firm; to fix immovably or firmly; to
set (a thing) in a place and make it stable there; to settle; to
- a. - To appoint or constitute for permanence, as officers,
laws, regulations, etc.; to enact; to ordain.
- a. - To originate and secure the permanent existence of; to
found; to institute; to create and regulate; -- said of a colony, a
state, or other institutions.
- a. - To secure public recognition in favor of; to prove and
cause to be accepted as true; as, to establish a fact, usage,
principle, opinion, doctrine, etc.
- a. - To set up in business; to place advantageously in a
fixed condition; -- used reflexively; as, he established himself in a
place; the enemy established themselves in the citadel.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?