How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - (Pronounced, in this sense, ////.) Natural capacity;
- n. - Anything used to effect a purpose; any device or
contrivance; an agent.
- n. - Any instrument by which any effect is produced; especially,
an instrument or machine of war or torture.
- n. - A compound machine by which any physical power is applied
to produce a given physical effect.
- v. t. - To assault with an engine.
- v. t. - To equip with an engine; -- said especially of steam
vessels; as, vessels are often built by one firm and engined by
2 Syllable Words Starting with?