How many syllables in End
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The extreme or last point or part of any material thing
considered lengthwise (the extremity of breadth being side); hence,
extremity, in general; the concluding part; termination; close; limit;
as, the end of a field, line, pole, road; the end of a year, of a
discourse; put an end to pain; -- opposed to beginning, when used of
anything having a first part.
- n. - Point beyond which no procession can be made; conclusion;
issue; result, whether successful or otherwise; conclusive event;
- n. - Termination of being; death; destruction; extermination; also,
cause of death or destruction.
- n. - The object aimed at in any effort considered as the close and
effect of exertion; ppurpose; intention; aim; as, to labor for private
or public ends.
- n. - That which is left; a remnant; a fragment; a scrap; as, odds
- n. - One of the yarns of the worsted warp in a Brussels carpet.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?