How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To inclose; to infold.
- v. t. - To use; to have in service; to cause to be engaged in
doing something; -- often followed by in, about, on, or upon, and
sometimes by to; as: (a) To make use of, as an instrument, a means, a
material, etc., for a specific purpose; to apply; as, to employ the pen
in writing, bricks in building, words and phrases in speaking; to
employ the mind; to employ one's energies.
- v. t. - To occupy; as, to employ time in study.
- v. t. - To have or keep at work; to give employment or
occupation to; to intrust with some duty or behest; as, to employ a
hundred workmen; to employ an envoy.
- n. - That which engages or occupies a person; fixed or regular
service or business; employment.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?