How many syllables in Drift
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A driving; a violent movement.
- n. - The act or motion of drifting; the force which impels or
drives; an overpowering influence or impulse.
- n. - Course or direction along which anything is driven; setting.
- n. - The tendency of an act, argument, course of conduct, or the
like; object aimed at or intended; intention; hence, also, import or
meaning of a sentence or discourse; aim.
- n. - That which is driven, forced, or urged along
- n. - Anything driven at random.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?