How many syllables in Doubt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To waver in opinion or judgment; to be in uncertainty as
to belief respecting anything; to hesitate in belief; to be undecided
as to the truth of the negative or the affirmative proposition; to b e
- v. i. - To suspect; to fear; to be apprehensive.
- v. t. - To question or hold questionable; to withhold assent to;
to hesitate to believe, or to be inclined not to believe; to withhold
confidence from; to distrust; as, I have heard the story, but I doubt
the truth of it.
- v. t. - To suspect; to fear; to be apprehensive of.
- v. t. - To fill with fear; to affright.
- v. i. - A fluctuation of mind arising from defect of knowledge or
evidence; uncertainty of judgment or mind; unsettled state of opinion
concerning the reality of an event, or the truth of an assertion, etc.;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?