How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. & v - To drop; to fall in drops; to trickle.
- n. & v - To flow gently, or in a small stream.
- n. & v - To practice the art of distillation.
- v. t. - To let fall or send down in drops.
- v. t. - To obtain by distillation; to extract by distillation,
as spirits, essential oil, etc.; to rectify; as, to distill brandy from
wine; to distill alcoholic spirits from grain; to distill essential
oils from flowers, etc.; to distill fresh water from sea water.
- v. t. - To subject to distillation; as, to distill molasses in
making rum; to distill barley, rye, corn, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?