How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A reckoning; computation; calculation; enumeration; a
record of some reckoning; as, the Julian account of time.
- n. - A registry of pecuniary transactions; a written or printed
statement of business dealings or debts and credits, and also of other
things subjected to a reckoning or review; as, to keep one's account at
- n. - A statement in general of reasons, causes, grounds, etc.,
explanatory of some event; as, no satisfactory account has been given
of these phenomena. Hence, the word is often used simply for reason,
ground, consideration, motive, etc.; as, on no account, on every
account, on all accounts.
- n. - A statement of facts or occurrences; recital of
transactions; a relation or narrative; a report; a description; as, an
account of a battle.
- n. - A statement and explanation or vindication of one's
conduct with reference to judgment thereon.
- n. - An estimate or estimation; valuation; judgment.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?