How many syllables in Dig
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To turn up, or delve in, (earth) with a spade or a hoe; to
open, loosen, or break up (the soil) with a spade, or other sharp
instrument; to pierce, open, or loosen, as if with a spade.
- v. t. - To get by digging; as, to dig potatoes, or gold.
- v. t. - To hollow out, as a well; to form, as a ditch, by removing
earth; to excavate; as, to dig a ditch or a well.
- v. t. - To thrust; to poke.
- v. i. - To work with a spade or other like implement; to do servile
work; to delve.
- v. i. - To take ore from its bed, in distinction from making
excavations in search of ore.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?