How many syllables in Demur
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To linger; to stay; to tarry.
- v. i. - To delay; to pause; to suspend proceedings or judgment in
view of a doubt or difficulty; to hesitate; to put off the
determination or conclusion of an affair.
- v. i. - To scruple or object; to take exception; as, I demur to
- v. i. - To interpose a demurrer. See Demurrer, 2.
- v. t. - To suspend judgment concerning; to doubt of or hesitate
- v. t. - To cause delay to; to put off.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?