How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of delivering or freeing from restraint,
captivity, peril, and the like; rescue; as, the deliverance of a
- n. - Act of bringing forth children.
- n. - Act of speaking; utterance.
- n. - The state of being delivered, or freed from restraint.
- n. - Anything delivered or communicated; esp., an opinion
or decision expressed publicly.
- n. - Any fact or truth which is decisively attested or
intuitively known as a psychological or philosophical datum; as, the
deliverance of consciousness.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?