How many syllables in Deed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Dead.
- v. t. - That which is done or effected by a responsible agent; an
act; an action; a thing done; -- a word of extensive application,
including, whatever is done, good or bad, great or small.
- v. t. - Illustrious act; achievement; exploit.
- v. t. - Power of action; agency; efficiency.
- v. t. - Fact; reality; -- whence we have indeed.
- v. t. - A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment,
duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?