How many syllables in Add
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to
- v. t. - To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several
particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity,
enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To
sum up; to put together mentally; as, to add numbers; to add up a
- v. t. - To append, as a statement; to say further.
- v. i. - To make an addition. To add to, to augment; to increase;
as, it adds to our anxiety.
- v. i. - To perform the arithmetical operation of addition; as, he
1 Syllable Words Starting with?