How many syllables in Curse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury
upon; to imprecate evil upon; to execrate.
- v. t. - To bring great evil upon; to be the cause of serious harm
or unhappiness to; to furnish with that which will be a cause of deep
trouble; to afflict or injure grievously; to harass or torment.
- v. i. - To utter imprecations or curses; to affirm or deny with
imprecations; to swear.
- v. t. - An invocation of, or prayer for, harm or injury;
- v. t. - Evil pronounced or invoked upon another, solemnly, or in
passion; subjection to, or sentence of, divine condemnation.
- v. t. - The cause of great harm, evil, or misfortune; that which
brings evil or severe affliction; torment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?