How many syllables in Curd
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The coagulated or thickened part of milk, as distinguished
from the whey, or watery part. It is eaten as food, especially when
made into cheese.
- n. - The coagulated part of any liquid.
- n. - The edible flower head of certain brassicaceous plants, as
the broccoli and cauliflower.
- v. t. - To cause to coagulate or thicken; to cause to congeal; to
- v. i. - To become coagulated or thickened; to separate into curds
1 Syllable Words Starting with?