How many syllables in Crowd
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To push, to press, to shove.
- v. t. - To press or drive together; to mass together.
- v. t. - To fill by pressing or thronging together; hence, to
encumber by excess of numbers or quantity.
- v. t. - To press by solicitation; to urge; to dun; hence, to
treat discourteously or unreasonably.
- v. i. - To press together or collect in numbers; to swarm; to
- v. i. - To urge or press forward; to force one's self; as, a man
crowds into a room.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?