How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The increasing moon; the moon in her first quarter, or
when defined by a concave and a convex edge; also, applied improperly
to the old or decreasing moon in a like state.
- n. - Anything having the shape of a crescent or new moon.
- n. - A representation of the increasing moon, often used as an
emblem or badge
- n. - A symbol of Artemis, or Diana.
- n. - The ancient symbol of Byzantium or Constantinople.
- n. - The emblem of the Turkish Empire, adopted after the
taking of Constantinople.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?