How many syllables in Cope
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A covering for the head.
- n. - Anything regarded as extended over the head, as the arch or
concave of the sky, the roof of a house, the arch over a door.
- n. - An ecclesiastical vestment or cloak, semicircular in form,
reaching from the shoulders nearly to the feet, and open in front
except at the top, where it is united by a band or clasp. It is worn in
processions and on some other occasions.
- n. - An ancient tribute due to the lord of the soil, out of the
lead mines in Derbyshire, England.
- n. - The top part of a flask or mold; the outer part of a loam
- v. i. - To form a cope or arch; to bend or arch; to bow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?