How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or process of constituting; the action of
enacting, establishing, or appointing; enactment; establishment;
- n. - The state of being; that form of being, or structure
and connection of parts, which constitutes and characterizes a system
or body; natural condition; structure; texture; conformation.
- n. - The aggregate of all one's inherited physical
qualities; the aggregate of the vital powers of an individual, with
reference to ability to endure hardship, resist disease, etc.; as, a
- n. - The aggregate of mental qualities; temperament.
- n. - The fundamental, organic law or principles of
government of men, embodied in written documents, or implied in the
institutions and usages of the country or society; also, a written
instrument embodying such organic law, and laying down fundamental
rules and principles for the conduct of affairs.
- n. - An authoritative ordinance, regulation or enactment;
especially, one made by a Roman emperor, or one affecting
ecclesiastical doctrine or discipline; as, the constitutions of
4 Syllable Words Starting with?