How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To receive into the womb and begin to breed; to begin
the formation of the embryo of.
- v. t. - To form in the mind; to plan; to devise; to generate;
to originate; as, to conceive a purpose, plan, hope.
- v. t. - To apprehend by reason or imagination; to take into
the mind; to know; to imagine; to comprehend; to understand.
- v. i. - To have an embryo or fetus formed in the womb; to
breed; to become pregnant.
- v. i. - To have a conception, idea, or opinion; think; -- with
2 Syllable Words Starting with?