How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To remember; to cause to remember; to mention.
- n. - A part of an animal capable of performing a distinct
office; an organ; a limb.
- n. - Hence, a part of a whole; an independent constituent of a
- n. - A part of a discourse or of a period or sentence; a clause;
a part of a verse.
- n. - Either of the two parts of an algebraic equation, connected
by the sign of equality.
- n. - Any essential part, as a post, tie rod, strut, etc., of a
framed structure, as a bridge truss.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?