How many syllables in Coach
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage, having doors in the
sides, and generally a front and back seat inside, each for two
persons, and an elevated outside seat in front for the driver.
- n. - A special tutor who assists in preparing a student for
examination; a trainer; esp. one who trains a boat's crew for a race.
- n. - A cabin on the after part of the quarter-deck, usually
occupied by the captain.
- n. - A first-class passenger car, as distinguished from a
drawing-room car, sleeping car, etc. It is sometimes loosely applied to
any passenger car.
- v. t. - To convey in a coach.
- v. t. - To prepare for public examination by private instruction;
to train by special instruction.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?