How many syllables in Clean
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Free from dirt or filth; as, clean clothes.
- superl. - Free from that which is useless or injurious; without
defects; as, clean land; clean timber.
- superl. - Free from awkwardness; not bungling; adroit; dexterous;
as, aclean trick; a clean leap over a fence.
- superl. - Free from errors and vulgarisms; as, a clean style.
- superl. - Free from restraint or neglect; complete; entire.
- superl. - Free from moral defilement; sinless; pure.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?