How many syllables in Choke
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To render unable to breathe by filling, pressing upon, or
squeezing the windpipe; to stifle; to suffocate; to strangle.
- v. t. - To obstruct by filling up or clogging any passage; to
- v. t. - To hinder or check, as growth, expansion, progress, etc.;
- v. t. - To affect with a sense of strangulation by passion or
- v. t. - To make a choke, as in a cartridge, or in the bore of the
barrel of a shotgun.
- v. i. - To have the windpipe stopped; to have a spasm of the
throat, caused by stoppage or irritation of the windpipe; to be
1 Syllable Words Starting with?