How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Act of choosing; the voluntary act of selecting or
separating from two or more things that which is preferred; the
determination of the mind in preferring one thing to another; election.
- n. - The power or opportunity of choosing; option.
- n. - Care in selecting; judgment or skill in distinguishing what
is to be preferred, and in giving a preference; discrimination.
- n. - A sufficient number to choose among.
- n. - The thing or person chosen; that which is approved and
selected in preference to others; selection.
- n. - The best part; that which is preferable.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?