How many syllables in Chief
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The head or leader of any body of men; a commander, as of an
army; a head man, as of a tribe, clan, or family; a person in authority
who directs the work of others; the principal actor or agent.
- n. - The principal part; the most valuable portion.
- n. - The upper third part of the field. It is supposed to be
composed of the dexter, sinister, and middle chiefs.
- a. - Highest in office or rank; principal; head.
- a. - Principal or most eminent in any quality or action; most
distinguished; having most influence; taking the lead; most important;
as, the chief topic of conversation; the chief interest of man.
- a. - Very intimate, near, or close.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?