How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To lay on or impose, as a load, tax, or burden; to load;
- v. t. - To lay on or impose, as a task, duty, or trust; to
command, instruct, or exhort with authority; to enjoin; to urge
earnestly; as, to charge a jury; to charge the clergy of a diocese; to
charge an agent.
- v. t. - To lay on, impose, or make subject to or liable for.
- v. t. - To fix or demand as a price; as, he charges two dollars
a barrel for apples.
- v. t. - To place something to the account of as a debt; to
debit, as, to charge one with goods. Also, to enter upon the debit side
of an account; as, to charge a sum to one.
- v. t. - To impute or ascribe; to lay to one's charge.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?