How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Of or pertaining to the head.
- n. - Having reference to, or involving, the forfeiture of the
head or life; affecting life; punishable with death; as, capital
trials; capital punishment.
- n. - First in importance; chief; principal.
- n. - Chief, in a political sense, as being the seat of the
general government of a state or nation; as, Washington and Paris are
- n. - Of first rate quality; excellent; as, a capital speech or
- n. - The head or uppermost member of a column, pilaster, etc.
It consists generally of three parts, abacus, bell (or vase), and
necking. See these terms, and Column.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?