How many syllables in Calm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Freedom from motion, agitation, or disturbance; a cessation
or absence of that which causes motion or disturbance, as of winds or
waves; tranquility; stillness; quiet; serenity.
- n. - To make calm; to render still or quiet, as elements; as, to
calm the winds.
- n. - To deliver from agitation or excitement; to still or soothe,
as the mind or passions.
- super. - Not stormy; without motion, as of winds or waves; still;
quiet; serene; undisturbed.
- super. - Undisturbed by passion or emotion; not agitated or
excited; tranquil; quiet in act or speech.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?