How many syllables in Cable
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large, strong rope or chain, of considerable length, used
to retain a vessel at anchor, and for other purposes. It is made of
hemp, of steel wire, or of iron links.
- n. - A rope of steel wire, or copper wire, usually covered with
some protecting or insulating substance; as, the cable of a suspension
bridge; a telegraphic cable.
- n. - A molding, shaft of a column, or any other member of convex,
rounded section, made to resemble the spiral twist of a rope; -- called
also cable molding.
- v. t. - To fasten with a cable.
- v. t. - To ornament with cabling. See Cabling.
- v. t. & i. - To telegraph by a submarine cable
2 Syllable Words Starting with?