How many syllables in Bench
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A long seat, differing from a stool in its greater length.
- n. - A long table at which mechanics and other work; as, a
- n. - The seat where judges sit in court.
- n. - The persons who sit as judges; the court; as, the opinion of
the full bench. See King's Bench.
- n. - A collection or group of dogs exhibited to the public; -- so
named because the animals are usually placed on benches or raised
- n. - A conformation like a bench; a long stretch of flat ground,
or a kind of natural terrace, near a lake or river.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?