How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A spit.
- n. - An awl; a bodkin; also, a wooden rod or pin, sharpened at
each end, used by thatchers.
- n. - A tool of steel, generally tapering, and of a polygonal
form, with from four to eight cutting edges, for smoothing or enlarging
holes in metal; sometimes made smooth or without edges, as for
burnishing pivot holes in watches; a reamer. The broach for gun barrels
is commonly square and without taper.
- n. - A straight tool with file teeth, made of steel, to be
pressed through irregular holes in metal that cannot be dressed by
revolving tools; a drift.
- n. - A broad chisel for stonecutting.
- n. - A spire rising from a tower.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?