How many syllables in Boil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - To be agitated, or tumultuously moved, as a liquid by the
generation and rising of bubbles of steam (or vapor), or of currents
produced by heating it to the boiling point; to be in a state of
ebullition; as, the water boils.
- v. - To be agitated like boiling water, by any other cause than
heat; to bubble; to effervesce; as, the boiling waves.
- v. - To pass from a liquid to an aeriform state or vapor when
heated; as, the water boils away.
- v. - To be moved or excited with passion; to be hot or fervid; as,
his blood boils with anger.
- v. - To be in boiling water, as in cooking; as, the potatoes are
- v. t. - To heat to the boiling point, or so as to cause
ebullition; as, to boil water.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?