How many syllables in Blush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To become suffused with red in the cheeks, as from a
sense of shame, modesty, or confusion; to become red from such cause,
as the cheeks or face.
- v. i. - To grow red; to have a red or rosy color.
- v. i. - To have a warm and delicate color, as some roses and
- v. t. - To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make roseate.
- v. t. - To express or make known by blushing.
- n. - A suffusion of the cheeks or face with red, as from a sense
of shame, confusion, or modesty.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?