How many syllables in Bluff
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having a broad, flattened front; as, the bluff bows of a
- a. - Rising steeply with a flat or rounded front.
- a. - Surly; churlish; gruff; rough.
- a. - Abrupt; roughly frank; unceremonious; blunt; brusque; as, a
bluff answer; a bluff manner of talking; a bluff sea captain.
- n. - A high, steep bank, as by a river or the sea, or beside a
ravine or plain; a cliff with a broad face.
- n. - An act of bluffing; an expression of self-confidence for the
purpose of intimidation; braggadocio; as, that is only bluff, or a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?