How many syllables in Blend
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To mix or mingle together; esp. to mingle, combine, or
associate so that the separate things mixed, or the line of
demarcation, can not be distinguished. Hence: To confuse; to confound.
- v. t. - To pollute by mixture or association; to spoil or
corrupt; to blot; to stain.
- v. i. - To mingle; to mix; to unite intimately; to pass or shade
insensibly into each other, as colors.
- n. - A thorough mixture of one thing with another, as color,
tint, etc., into another, so that it cannot be known where one ends or
the other begins.
- a. - To make blind, literally or figuratively; to dazzle; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?