How many syllables in Bend
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strain or move out of a straight line; to crook by
straining; to make crooked; to curve; to make ready for use by drawing
into a curve; as, to bend a bow; to bend the knee.
- v. t. - To turn toward some certain point; to direct; to incline.
- v. t. - To apply closely or with interest; to direct.
- v. t. - To cause to yield; to render submissive; to subdue.
- v. t. - To fasten, as one rope to another, or as a sail to its
yard or stay; or as a cable to the ring of an anchor.
- v. i. - To be moved or strained out of a straight line; to crook
or be curving; to bow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?