How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An amphibious rodent, of the genus Castor.
- n. - The fur of the beaver.
- n. - A hat, formerly made of the fur of the beaver, but now
usually of silk.
- n. - Beaver cloth, a heavy felted woolen cloth, used chiefly for
- n. - That piece of armor which protected the lower part of the
face, whether forming a part of the helmet or fixed to the breastplate.
It was so constructed (with joints or otherwise) that the wearer could
raise or lower it to eat and drink.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?