How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or belonging to God; as, divine perfections; the divine
- a. - Proceeding from God; as, divine judgments.
- a. - Appropriated to God, or celebrating his praise; religious;
pious; holy; as, divine service; divine songs; divine worship.
- a. - Pertaining to, or proceeding from, a deity; partaking of
the nature of a god or the gods.
- a. - Godlike; heavenly; excellent in the highest degree;
supremely admirable; apparently above what is human. In this
application, the word admits of comparison; as, the divinest mind. Sir
- a. - Presageful; foreboding; prescient.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?